The Taran Tactical Magazine Extension for Glock 19 adds up to 5 rounds of 9mm or 4 rounds of .40 caliber in the Glock 23. Designed specifically for OEM Glock mags, each extension is machined from billet aluminum and this model features a red hardcoat anodized finish. It features a unique push pin design that locks the base pad to the magazine and makes field stripping a breeze without the need for specialized tools. With a focus on competition shooting, the TTI base pad will fit in USPA 140mm gauge, so you can easily get an edge over the competition. Works with OEM follower springs for ultimate reliability. Another benefit is the added weight helps magazines to drop freely for faster reloads.
- Fits G19/23 double stack magazines
- Not compatible with older U-Notch feed lip models
- Not compatible with 10 round magazines
- +5 9mm and +4 .40 Caliber
- Patented push pin design for easy installation
- No specialty tools required
- Machined from billet aluminum
- Red hardcoat anodized
- Fits USPA 140mm gauge
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: .8 oz
- Length: .5”