IF YOU CAN ADD IT TO THE CART, IT IS IN STOCK!
DISCOUNTS CAN NOT BE APPLIED TO THIS ITEM! IF YOU CHECKOUT WITH THIS ITEM IN YOUR CART BY USING A DISCOUNT CODE, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REFUNDED!
Griffin ATM ( Advanced Threaded Match ) Barrels are billet machined from 416R stainless steel to exacting tolerances for the ultimate in drop in match performance. 5 axis machining done in a single work holding positions all critical dimensions on the breech ensuring theoretically perfect geometrical relationship of barrel, slide and locking lug. Hand polished chambers ensure optimal reliability with a wide range of ammunition from training to duty ammo. Two years of research and testing provided the appropriate knowledge to machine the barrel dimensions for a perfect fitment; providing the best possible accuracy without sacrificing any factory reliability. Designed with concealed carry users in mind, this barrel gives you the utility of accessory and suppressor support while providing uncompromising reliability. Don't lose confidence in your carry piece by using sub par components.
For a limited time this barrel comes with our patent pending Micro Carry Comp, a $64.95 value and an impressive performance add on for your favorite carry piece. The Micro Carry Comp ( MC²) provides low signature, optimal holster compatibility and good muzzle brake performance in a miniature and lightweight package which has near zero perceived effect on the handling and storage of the firearm.
- 416R Pre- hardened chromium stainless steel for peak accuracy potential through service life
- Compatible with G19 Gen 3 & 4
- 9mm SAAMI-spec chamber
- Black Nitride finish resists surface wear & corrosion while providing increased surface hardness
- ½"-28 threaded muzzle for suppressor or accessory support
- Target crowned muzzle
- Honed and polished chambers to ensure reliable function across a broad range of ammo
- Broach cut rifling for reduced stress and uniformity of the bore
- All critical machining done in single work holding for exacting tolerances and manufacturing consistency from batch to batch.
- 1:10 twist rate
- Overall length : 4.550" / with comp : 4.755"