The PVS-31 Battery Retention System provides a way to safely secure a PVS-31 battery pack to a helmet. The mounting system is secured utilizing features already found on most helmets in the market.
The battery pack is held in a sleeve which is affixed to the helmet with Velcro and can be retained by three anchors. Two lateral anchors attach to the helmet with chin strap bolts or by being looped through accessory rails. The optional third anchor is a firm bridge to an IR Strobe mount that can be adjusted and affixed to the top of the helmet with Velcro. Tie-points at the front of the mount can be used to attach a strobe lanyard and secure the system at the front of the helmet as well.
- Compatible with a variety of ballistic/bump helmets
- Dual anchor points for battery pack retention
- Additional tie-points for cable management
- Adjustable bridge with strobe mount
- Nano Cord lanyard included for IR strobe